Please take a moment to review our
Vacation Rental Agreement & Policies.
Thinking about booking one of our great vacation rentals, but need more information on the total price? Below is an outline of our vacation rental pricing and fees as well as an example of the quote that can be emailed you, if requested.
General Booking Information
Each property is assigned a Base Rent price that changes through out the year according to our rental season calendar. These prices are not negotiable as they are set by the owner prior to the start of the year.
- Castaway Season = January 1st – First weekend in May
- Maritime Season = First weekend in May – First weekend in June
- Bungalow Season = First Weekend in June – Third Weekend in June
- Buccaneer Season = Third Weekend in June – First Weekend in August
- Bungalow Season = First Weekend in August – Third Weekend in August
- Maritime Season = Third Weekend in August – Third Weekend in September
- Castaway Season = Third Weekend in September – December 31st.
- During our Castaway season, Most of our properties will allow a minimum 3 night stay, however this is not the case for all properties. For exact property requirements please visit the property’s profile.
- During all other seasons( Maritime, Bungalow, and Buccaneer) a 7 night Saturday to Saturday stay is required.***If you are looking for a shorter stay or a stay that is not Saturday to Saturday, we can not accommodate the reservation unless the the property is vacant 5 days before your requested check in date. Then we can only book the off requirement reservation with the owners approval. ***
Reservation Fee Information
Guests have the option of looking online or contacting our office directly for pricing information. Before booking you will be provided with a full price quote, either by a staff member or through our website. These prices are not negotiable, but not all fees listed in your quote may apply to your reservation. Below is an explanation of each fee that may apply to your reservation so you will better understand the total pricing.
Here is an example of our price quote. This is the same information you will be given over the phone, via email or on our website directly if you are booking online. The formatting will vary depending on how you are accessing the information:
|Fee Per Pet (if allowed)||$150.00||$19.12||$169.12||No|
|All Seasons Travel Plan – 8085||$97.08||$97.08||N/A|
|Total w/ All Seasons Travel Plan – 8085||$1592.08||$190.60||$1782.68||N/A|
- Reservation Fee (required) $115 +tax
This fee is applied to all reservations and is taxable. This fee covers the following: (1) Administrative costs associated with the reservation,(2) Damage insurance coverage and (3) Expenses incurred to service the property during your stay.
- All Seasons Travel Plan (optional but RECOMMENDED) 7% of Base Rent:
This plan is offered for travel insurance coverage, and is an optional fee. We strongly recommend purchasing this insurance, as it will help reimburse the cost of unused days should an emergency keep you from using your whole vacation. Without this insurance, you would still be responsible for the full amount of rent, no matter what the circumstance. We offer Travel Insurance from Travel Guard. NOTE: The NC Vacation Rental Act states that if travel insurance is offered, whether purchased or declined, the rental agency is under no obligation to make any refund due to a mandatory evacuation. For information on Travel Guard insurance, please click the link on our website or call the customer service number (1-877-249-5376). You can also purchase this insurance directly through Travel Guard by CLICKING HERE to go to the purchase site. PA Residents: Due to insurance legislation travel insurance can not be added to your reservation through Lewis Realty, but alternatively must be purchased directly through Travel Guard. CLICK HERE to go to the purchase site.
- *Linens (optional):
Linens are not provided with any of our rental properties. Linens can be added to your reservation. Contact your reservationist today for pricing information or visit our Rental Items page for more information.
- ***Pet Fee (optional):
These fees are applicable in pet-friendly properties. If you do not intend to bring a pet, then the pet fee will not be charged; otherwise the fee for one pet will automatically be included in your total. Pet fees are charged per pet accompanying you. They are non-refundable, and are taxable. If you are not sure whether your property is pet-friendly, please ask our office for clarification.
When you are ready to make your reservation, there are 3 ways to do so:
- Call our office and provide your information over the phone (910-328-5211).
- Book online through our website: www.realestatetopsail.com.
- Correspond via email to provide all necessary information.
**If you would like to make your reservation via email, please notify us so that we may respond with the information we will need from you.
You are allowed to pay by credit card, debit card or check. NEW FOR 2018: No Processing Fees!
Please Note: Any reservations booked within 30 days of desired check in date will be required to pay in full via visa or mastercard at time of booking.
- Pay By Check: You must call the office to set up this type of payment plan. A $200 down payment with a visa or mastercard will be reuired at time of booking to make the reservation.
Once booked, the remainder of the first half of the reservation total is due by check within two weeks of making your reservation. Your remaining balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Pay By Credit Card or Debit Card: Half of your balance will be due at time of booking. **This amount is due regardless if you book over the phone, through the Lewis Realty website or on a third party site such as Homeaway. ** The remaining balance will be due 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellations: This is a paraphrased detail of our cancellation policy. Please refer to page 2, Section 9 and page 4, section 21 of our provided Vacation Rental Agreement & Policies. The following policies supersede all other policies that may be listed by third party websites:
In the event that you need to cancel your reservation, we must recieve notice in writing (email, fax or letter). You will be responsible for contacting our office to verify receipt of your cancellation notice. Once we receive your notice of cancellation you will be contacted via email with further cancellation information.
Please note a $200 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations.